Strawberry Cheesecake Graham Sandwiches
A rich creamy filling made from cream cheese and Greek yogurt is dotted with fresh strawberries and then spread between Keebler® Graham Crackers. All the flavors of cheesecake without all the work!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla. Gently stir in strawberries.
2. Break cracker sheets in half. Spread cream cheese mixture on half of the cracker pieces. Top with remaining cracker pieces. Serve immediately.