Spring Frittata Triangles on Toasteds®
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 32 Kellogg's® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
- 32 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. In medium bowl toss together Parmesan cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and flour.
2. In large bowl stir together eggs, green onions, garlic, basil, pepper and salt. Stir in cheese mixture. Spread in greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Cut into sixteen squares. Diagonally halve each square, making thirty-two triangles. Serve warm on crackers.