Colorful flowers decorated with yummy frosting and candies brighten spring days.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®cereal
- Canned frosting and/or decorating gel
- Food coloring
- Colored decorating sugar
Snickers®Unwrapped Bites or Milky Way®Unwrapped Bites
- 12 craft sticks
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using 3-inch, flower-shaped cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or colored sugar. Press one candy into center of each flower. Press one craft stick into the side of each flower. Best if served the same day.
• For best results, use fresh marshmallows
• 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows
• Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended
• Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.