Spicy Southwest BBQ Black Bean Burger
Some like it hot - and this spicy BBQ burger won't disappoint. Loaded with smoky BBQ sauce, pepper jack cheese, and roasted-tomato salsa, your menu is heating up.
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon roasted-tomato salsa
- 1 (1/2 oz.) slice Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1/2 oz.) slice Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 ounce crispy fried onions (like French's)
- 1 sourdough bun
1. In sauté pan, heat burger for 3 minutes on each side.
2. Put the BBQ sauce on the top of the burger and cover with cheese slices.
3. Put salsa on bottom half of bun.
4. Put burger on top of salsa.
5. Top burger with crispy fried onions and other half of bun.