Spicy Freestyle Sliders
Cheeseburgers served with chipotle mayonnaise and tiny tomato slices make fan-pleasing, game-time fare!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise or mustard
- 20 Kellogg's® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers Buy Now
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons spicy Montreal steak seasoning blend
- 5 slices cheddar cheese, cut into twenty 2- x 1-inch rectangles
- 5 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Spread mayonnaise on KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine ground beef and seasoning. Use rounded tablespoonfuls to divide meat mixture into 20 portions. Form each portion into 2- x 1-inch oval. In 12-inch skillet cook burgers, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from heat, keeping burgers in skillet. Top each with cheese piece. Cover and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
3. Top each cracker with burger and tomato slice.