Spicy Cajun Crispix Mix®
Hot and spicy Cajun flavors add a real kick to this crispy, snack mix.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 7 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® White Cheddar crackers Buy Now
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine KELLOGG’S CRISPIX cereal, SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT White Cheddar crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.