Spicy Bloody Mary Black Bean Burger
This is the wake-up call for your neglected veggie menu.
A true coup d'taste. Are you part of the BURGERevolution™ ?
24 each (3 pounds 12 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Morningstar Farms®
- 1 quart 1 pint 1 1/2 cups (3 pounds) tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. ounces) Bloody Mary mix
- 1 pint 1 cup (12 ounces) cheddar cheese, slice
- 24 leafs (1 lb 8 ounces) romaine leaf, fresh
- 24 each sourdough buns
2. Combine tomatoes and Bloody Mary mix; place on top of patty with cheese on top of mixture.
3. Place patty under broiler for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4. Place lettuce on bottom bun, then place patty on top of lettuce and top with bun.