Spicy Black Bean Burger Tex-Mex Salad Recipe
A Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger, salsa, sour cream, grape tomatoes and guacamole top the fresh spring greens in this Southwest-influenced salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now
- 1 cup torn mixed spring greens or torn mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing or spicy ranch salad dressing
- 3 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese with jalapeno peppers or Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
1. Cook burger according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl toss together greens and salad dressing. Arrange on serving plate. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Arrange burger on top. Spoon salsa, guacamole and sour cream on burger.