Special K® Multi-Grain Crackers with Creamy Beet Dip
This dilled beet dip is equally welcome as a satisfying snack or cocktail party appetizer. Dill is a natural pairing with beets, but if you’re not a fan, just about any herb can take its place.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced beets, drained
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
1. Rinse beets with cold water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. In food processor combine beets, cream cheese, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth, scraping down sides with rubber spatula a few times. Spoon into serving bowl. Serve with KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K Multi-Grain crackers.
Note: To make ahead, refrigerate dip in tightly covered container for up to 3 days. Stir before serving.