Special K® Fruit Cookies
Coconut, walnuts and raisins load these drop cookies with lots of flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Blend butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
3. Add flour mixture, coconut, walnuts and raisins; mix well. Stir in
KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 375° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.