Special K® Cheese Loaf
Onion soup mix quickly seasons this loaf made from cottage cheese, American cheese and walnuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3 egg
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter melted
- 2 cups (1 pint) creamy cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix (do not use individual size soup mix)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
1. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined.
2. Spread mixture evenly in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 45 minutes or until set. Let stand several minutes before cutting.
Serve as a main dish with buttered green vegetables, if desired.