Sparkling Star Bites
Just 4 ingredients are all you need to make these kid-pleasing snacks.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large red, green, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch sour cream dip
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot or zucchini
1. Cut peppers into 2-inch wide strips. Using 1- to 1 1/2-inch, star- or heart-shaped cookie cutters, cut 16 shapes from peppers.
2. In small bowl stir together dip and carrot. Spread on KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Reduced Fat crackers. Top each with pepper shape. Serve immediately.