Spaghetti Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Broccoli, Swiss cheese and veggie burgers fill the pasta crust of this pie.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup evaporated fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1. Combine spaghetti, 1/4 cup cheese and garlic powder. In 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray arrange spaghetti mixture to form crust. Set aside.
2. Mix together
3. In medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture.
4. Bake at 350° F about 50 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Serve hot.