Spaghetti and Meatballs
Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic make these baked turkey meatballs burst with flavor.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated egg product
- 1 tablespoon freshly greated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 5 ounces lean ground turkey or extra lean ground beef
- 2 ounces dried spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chunky pasta sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. In small bowl stir together egg product, cheese, oregano, garlic and pepper. Stir in KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal. Add turkey. Mix well. Shape into seven 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Place in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain well. Keep warm.
3. In small saucepan gently stir together meatballs and pasta sauce. Cook until heated through. Arrange pasta on serving plate. Spoon meatball mixture on top. Sprinkle with parsley (if desired).