Southwest Salad with Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™
Dollops of salsa, guacamole and sour cream enhance the flavors of the Chiptole Black Bean Crumbles™ topping this main-dish salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™Buy Now
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 cups torn mixed spring greens or torn mixed greens
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing or spicy ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1. In large skillet combine MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN CRUMBLES and water. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, covered, for 4 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Remove lid. Simmer to desired consistency.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together greens and salad dressing. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Spoon hot crumbles on cheese. Top with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Serve immediately.