Sour Cream Dill Dip
This creamy dill dip is a fitting accompaniment to Keeber® Town House® Wheat crackers. Just 5 minutes is all it takes to stir it together.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 5 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb Buy Now
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley flakes, onion, dill weed and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.