Sour Cream Crunchies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
1. In small mixing bowl, combine flour and soda.
2. Blend butter and sugar in medium mixing bowl; add sour cream, egg, and
vanilla; beat well. Add dry ingredients; stir until smooth.
3. Place KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal in shallow dish or pan.
4. Shape dough into balls, using 1 heaping teaspoon dough for each. Roll
balls in KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal. Place on greased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.