Snappy Cheese Spread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup creamed cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sliced pimento-stuffed olives (optional)
- Sliced pitted black olives (optional)
- Thinly sliced cucumber (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl beat cottage cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until nearly smooth. Gradually beat in Cheddar cheese and onion until combined.
2. Add sour cream, celery salt and pepper sauce. Beat until combined. Spoon into serving dish. Garnish with pimento-stuffed olives, black olives, cucumber or parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers.