Smoky Cheddar Cheese Ball with Town House® Flatbread Crisps
Dazzle guests with this flavor-packed cheese ball. It takes just 5 minutes to stir together and a couple of hours for the flavors to meld in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 5 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Tastefully Simple® Smoky Cheddar Cheese Ball Mix
- 32 Kellogg's® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese and TASTEFULLY SIMPLE Smoky Cheddar Cheese Ball Mix. Use slightly wet hands to shape into ball. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Unwrap cheese ball. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps—Sea Salt and Olive Oil.