Smackin' Sweet Chews
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 individual packages Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
- 2 1/3 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt in small mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, stir together margarine, granulated sugar and brown
sugar until combined.
3. Add vanilla, egg, and water. Beat well. Blend in dry ingredients. Stir
4. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Press KELLOGG'S SMACKS
cereal into batter.
5. Bake at 375° F for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.