Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
Hearty pub food, like this cheeseburger dip, is a favorite for good reason—it’s warm and delicious. Just toss the ingredients into your slow cooker and it cooks itself. Having a crowd? Double the ingredients and use a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound American cheese slices, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded tomato
- Keebler® Club® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In skillet cook ground beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is brown, breaking meat up as it cooks. Drain off fat.
2. In 1 1/2- to 2-quart slow cooker combine meat mixture, cheese pieces, milk, ketchup, pickle relish and mustard. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours, stirring every hour.
3. Stir and serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with Kellogg's® Club Original crackers.