Skillet Taco Casserole
Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal adds a crunchy topping to this easy skillet casserole.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-added-salt tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
1. In large skillet cook ground beef until brown. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, corn, crushed
2. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Serve topped with additional cereal.