Sicilian Chickpeas with Cured Italian Meats
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced heart of celery
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- Assorted thinly sliced Italian cured meats
1. In medium bowl stir together beans, heart of celery, onion, olive oil, parsley, vinegar, red pepper and garlic. Season to taste with sea salt.
2. Serve garbanzo bean mixture with platter of cured meats and crackers.