Sicilian Burger Recipe
A small dollop of basil pesto punctuates these tomato-topped burgers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers Buy Now
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original Buy Now
- 2 teaspoons fat free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 1-inch-thick slice Italian bread or French bread (1 oz)
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS TOMATO & BASIL PIZZA veggie burger according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, spread salad dressing and garlic on one side of bread slice. Sprinkle with cheese. Place, cheese side up, on baking pan. Broil 3- to 4-inches from the heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
3. Place bread slice, cheese side up, on serving plate. Top with burger, tomato slice and pesto.