Shrimp Cocktail Dip
All of the flavors of shrimp cocktail rolled into one, easy, party-perfect dip.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 8 ounces frozen cooked, deveined salad shrimp, thawed and tails removed*
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, celery, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Spread in 9-inch circle on serving platter.
2. Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese mixture. Top with shrimp. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately with Special K Crackers or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours before serving.
*Note: Look for salad shrimp that are 250/350 count, meaning that there are 250 to 350 shrimp per pound. This is the perfect size for scooping on top of crackers.