Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 6 ounces raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. To make Wasabi Cocktail Sauce; combine all ingredients. Set aside.
2. To make Sesame Shrimp; combine crumbs with sesame seeds and set aside. Dredge shrimp though flour, then milk, then crumb mixture.
3. Saute until golden brown, about two minutes each side. Serve with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce.
Cocktail Sauce Variation: If Wasabi paste is not redily avialable replace with 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish.