This friendly scarecrow starts with a waffle, then you add fruit, ice cream and a little chocolate spread to make a happy face.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 scoops (1 tbsp. each) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 blueberries
Kellogg’s® Eggo®Homestyle waffles Buy Now
Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites®Chocolate cereal (slightly crushed) Buy Now
Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats®Bite Size cereal (slightly crushed) Buy Now
- Chocolate spread
- Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Kiwi slice
- Strawberry slice
1. Place ice cream scoops in wax-paper-lined shallow baking pan. Gently press one blueberry onto the top of each scoop. Freeze until needed.
2. Meanwhile, prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool completely. Place one waffle on serving plate. Cut away a semi-circle on two opposite sides of remaining waffle. Position cut waffle above whole waffle for hat, trimming to fit.
3. Sprinkle KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS LITTLE BITES Chocolate cereal on waffles for hair. Sprinkle KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Bite Size cereal below waffles for straw. Pipe chocolate spread on waffle for mouth. Spread whipped topping on waffle for hat brim. Top with kiwi slice for flower.
4. Trim strawberry slice to form nose. Place on waffle. Place ice cream scoops on waffle for eyes. Serve immediately.