Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
A meatless and delicious version of tender stuffed mushroom caps.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 16 ounces fresh medium mushrooms (about twenty 2-inch mushrooms)
- 2 cups
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup fine dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Wash and drain mushrooms. Remove stems. Reserve stems for another use.
2. In medium bowl stir together MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™, cheese, bread crumbs, onion, water, garlic powder and pepper. Press into cavities of mushrooms. Arrange in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until browned.