Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables for soup
- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup small shell pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces fully-cooked, reduced-fat turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Keebler® Club® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In medium saucepan combine vegetables, broth, water, pasta and pepper. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes and sausage. Cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with crackers.
YIELD: 4 servings