Move over, mixer! These exceptionally rich and fudgy brownies are double-delicious and easy as pie! Simply mix them in a saucepan, pour into a baking dish, and bake. Top the cooled brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream, for one of our favorite family-pleasing desserts. The only thing you'll miss? No beaters to lick!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, oil and water. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add chocolate morsels and vanilla, stirring until chocolate is melted.
3. Add eggs to chocolate. Beat well.
4. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and walnuts.
5. Spread evenly in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 325° F about 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes
out clean. Cool completely before cutting into squares.