Saturday Night Hot Tomato, Basil and Artichoke Dip
Recipe submitted by: Beth Gordon.
This recipe was submitted by a MorningStar Farms® fan. MorningStar Farms® brand does not test or endorse any of the recipes submitted by fans.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 boxes
- 1 8.5 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated (reserve a pinch)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crumble burgers and combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Transfer mixture to a 3-cup oven-proof dish.
4. Bake dip until heated through, about 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle reserved cheese on top and reheat 5 minutes or until cheese in browned.