Santa Fe Pizza made with Worthington® FriPats®
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup green chili peppers, diced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Dust pan with cornmeal.
2. Cook Worthington® FriPats® in non-stick skillet over low heat, chopping into pieces as they cook. Stir cumin into chopped patties.
3. Spread taco sauce over pizza crust. Top with patties pieces and remaining ingredients.
4. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.