Salmon Patty Sandwiches
It's a burger with a twist! This declicious version builds on a classic salmon patty, but goes modern with a cucumber-, carrot- and cumin-spiked yogurt sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 15 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) salmon, drained, flaked, skin and bones removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 thin slices tomato
1. Finely crush crackers. Set aside. In medium bowl stir together egg, 1/4 cup of carrot, onions, dill weed and pepper. Add cracker crumbs. Stir until combined. Add salmon. Mix well. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. In large skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden, turning once.
2. Meanwhile in small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, cumin and remaining carrot.
3. Serve salmon patties on buns with tomato slices and cucumber mixture.