Prep Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 pound tiny new red potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green bean, trimmed
- 1 can (12 oz.) solid white tuna in water, drained
- 16 kalamata olives, pitted
- 3/4 cup olive oil vinaigrette salad dressing or balsamic & basil vinaigrette salad dressing
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
1. Scrub potatoes. Cut any large potatoes in half. In medium saucepan cook potatoes in small amount of boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Add green beans. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until vegetables are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
2. In large bowl combine potatoes, beans, tuna and olives. Pour salad dressing over top. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving salad dressing.
3. Toss lettuce with reserved salad dressing. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Top with tuna mixture. Add egg wedges. Serve immediately with crackers.