S'More Puddin' Dessert
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla flavor cook & serve pudding & pie filling
- 4 (1.65 oz. each) plain milk chocolate candy bars
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish place 4 cracker sheets in a single layer, breaking as necessary to fit.
2. In medium saucepan combine milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over low heat until boiling. Cool for 5 minutes. Spread half of pudding over crackers in dish. Top with 4 more crackers, then candy bars. Spoon remaining pudding on top. Arrange remaining crackers on pudding.
3. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
*NOTE: Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.