Roasted Vegetable Spread
Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of vegetables. This spread blends the wonderful flavors of roasted carrots, tomatoes and shallots with balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium shallots, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 pound roma tomatoes, halved and seeded (about 2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb Buy Now
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Sea Salt Buy Now
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray arrange carrots, shallots and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Tightly cover with foil. Bake at 425° F for 20 minutes.
2. Uncover pan. Stir vegetables. Add tomatoes to pan, cut side down. Roast, uncovered, at 425° F for 20 to 25 minutes more or until vegetables are soft. Cool slightly.
3. Remove skin from tomatoes. Place tomatoes and remaining vegetables in food processor. Add vinegar and rosemary. Cover and process until smooth.
4. Spoon vegetable mixture into serving dish. Garnish with rosemary sprig (if desired). Serve warm with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.