Rice KrispiesNutty Butterscotch Squares™
Golden raisins, dried apricots, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter combine in these tasty bars.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup broken pecans, toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter or unsalted butter
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 20 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, butterscotch morsels, raisins, apricots and pecans.
2. In medium saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until well coated.
3. Evenly press into 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Best if served the same day.