Raspberry Chutney Dip
Chutney, the traditional Indian relish, adds verve to this curry-infused dip served with fruit and crackers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup apricot or mango chutney
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh raspberries or strawberries
Keebler® Town House®Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt Buy Now
1. Cut up any large pieces in chutney. In medium bowl stir together chutney, yogurt, banana and curry powder. Spread on 10-inch serving plate or in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Sprinkle raspberries and almonds on top. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt.