Raisin Spice Cookies
These old-fashioned cookies are sure to please even the most intractable cookie snob! Flavored with nutmeg and cinnamon and 2 cups of All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakess cereal, they make a fabulous after-school snack. Serve them with a tall glass of ice-cold milk, or with a scoop of ice cream smashed in between for a new-fashioned take on a classic ice cream sandwich.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In mixing bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and spices. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and egg whites until
well blended. Add flour mixture, stirring until combined. Mix in raisins and
KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Flakes cereal. Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 15 cookies.