Raisin Pumpkin Cake
A single slice of this cake is absolutely scrumptious. And in case you need additional reasons why you should bake this cake today, here they are: it's delicious; it's bursting with the warm, sweet taste of pumpkin; it's studded with juicy raisins; and, well ? it's delicious! Enough said?
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (1 lb., 2 cups) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and spice. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add pumpkin, oil and KELLOGG'S
ALL-BRAN cereal. Mix well. Stir in raisins. Add flour mixture, stirring only until
combined. Spread evenly in 10 x 4-inch tube pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour and 5 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near
center comes out clean. Cool completely before removing from pan. Dust with
powdered sugar, if desired.