Raisin Bran Toffee Squares
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal Buy Now
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
3. In medium mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in cereal mixture. Add flour mixture. Mix well. Spread batter evenly in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
4. Microwave on HIGH about 10 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Rotate every 3 minutes. Cool completely.
5. Prepare Powdered Sugar Frosting; measure all ingredients into small mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over squares.