Raisin Bran Pizza Cookie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- Prepared frosting (optional)
- 2 cups nonfat frozen yogurt, divided into 8 scoops
1. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal and applesauce. Let stand 3 minutes or until cereal softens. Meanwhile, in large electric mixer bowl, on medium speed, beat together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg whites until smooth. On low speed, mix in cereal mixture and flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly on 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375°F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting, if desired.
4. Cut into 8 wedges. Top each wedge with 1 scoop (about 1/4 cup) frozen yogurt. Serve immediately.