Rainbow Sundae Cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
1. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Sprinkle crushed KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal in bottom of each liner. Set aside.
2. Scoop ice cream into bowl; soften and thoroughly blend in undiluted orange juice concentrate. Spoon ice cream into each muffin cup. Sprinkle tops with reserved whole cereal, lightly pressing cereal into ice cream.
3. Freeze until ready to serve. Do not remove paper liner; eat from liner with spoon.
Sundae Cups are best when served same day.
Before freezing, insert wooden stick into each Sundae Cup to create a fun ice cream treat on a stick.