Rainbow Cookie Pie
Cookies and candies as colorful as the rainbow dot this cheesecake-like pie.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups
- M&M'S® Chocolate Candies
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
2. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
3. Top with candies. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.