Quick Sorbet with Crunchy Crumbles
It’s a snap to prepare this blueberry sorbet. Just combine the orange juice, orange peel and sugar in a food processor and gradually add the frozen blueberries. It freezes while it processes, so it's ready to eat right away.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
1. In small, microwave-safe bowl heat honey on high for 15 seconds. Stir in KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN Original cereal and almonds. Line baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil foil. Spread cereal mixture into single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350° F for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture begins to brown. Cool for 5 minutes on wire rack. Stir. Cool completely.
2. In bowl of food processor combine orange juice, orange peel and sugar. Cover and process until sugar dissolves. Gradually add blueberries through feed tube, processing until smooth.
3. To serve, spoon sorbet into 4 serving bowls. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Serve immediately.