Quick & Easy One Pan Spaghetti
No need to drain boiling, hot pasta when you make this easy spaghetti. The pasta cooks in the sauce!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can (14 oz.) vegetable broth or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (6 oz.) no-added-salt tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces dried spaghetti, broken up, or medium shell macaroni
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™ Buy Now
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese or Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Red, yellow or green bell pepper cut-outs (optional)*
1. In medium saucepan combine broth, water, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, onion, garlic salt and pepper. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
2. Add spaghetti, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
4. Serve topped with cheese or bell pepper cut-outs, if desired.