Pumpkin Spice Party Mix
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 4 cups Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Pumpkin Spice Cereal Buy Now
- 3 cups Kellogg’s® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups broken mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
1. In large bowl, toss Frosted Mini-Wheats, Crispix, pretzels, pecans and pumpkin seeds. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, stir in brown sugar, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or just until mixture comes together. Pour over cereal and toss to coat. Spread out on parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake in 300°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Let cool.