This is a gorgeous, gourmet addition to your holiday table and a lovely alternative to pumpkin pie. Serve it with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream. And let the holidays begin!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 9 hour
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons rum
1. For crust, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, nuts, the 2 tablespoons sugar
and the 2 tablespoons flour. Gradually add margarine, stirring until crumbly. Press
mixture evenly over bottom and part way up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 400° F about 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, one at
a time, beating after each addition. Mix in the 1 tablespoon flour and spices. Stir in
pumpkin and rum. Pour into baked crust.
3. Bake at 300° F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until center feels firm when touched.
Turn off oven. With door slightly open, cool cheesecake in oven one hour. Remove
from oven. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or overnight
before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.