Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal Buy Now
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped nuts
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, granulated sugar and spices. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, milk and KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal. Mix well. Add dry ingredients, mixing until combined. Stir in nuts. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm or cooled with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.