Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
1. In medium bowl gradually whisk milk into peanut butter. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
2. Break cracker sheets in half, forming twenty-four pieces. Top half of cracker pieces with pudding mixture. Place remaining cracker pieces on top, making sandwiches.
3. Individually wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
*NOTE: Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.